» version 126.96.36.1993 - posted on 2017-03-21
1. You can now enable two-dimensional coding (MR) separately during fax transmission and reception. This can accelerate the reception and transmission of black-and-white faxes, but significant line noise can lead to greater than regular fax distortions compared with one-dimensional coding (MH).
» version 188.8.131.521 - posted on 2016-11-02
1. Added the support of speech recognition modules. This capability can be used in remote control scripts for performing specific actions depending on recognized words. The feature requires Windows Vista or a newer OS with Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 installed.
» version 5.8 - posted on 2007-05-17
New functions have been added.
1. Windows XP x64 and Server 2003 x64 support added.
2. French interface localization file included in the installation archive.
3. Now you can see the ACT! Contacts list as one of Ventafax phone books.
4. and many more...